Friday 18 March 2016

Consultancy Fee: N20,000.00

Recently, I started observing increasing number of Peugeot Cars (new and older) in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. And I know I have something to do with it. You might think I must be high on something or full of myself. Maybe I am. But I knew how it was before I became Lion King. Majority of Peugeot owners in Nigeria, even outside Nigeria, now know who I am, spoken or interacted with me, heard about me, or some who have not met or heard about me somehow have benefited from my deeds or words on Peugeot.


Majority of current Peugeot owners in Nigeria acquired their Lions because they observed increasing number of Lions in the country and decided to get theirs, since the Lions have to be that good for more people to be buying them. Prior to 2010, the word "Peugeot"was regarded as Nightmare to most Nigerians. Majority were scared of the brand because of misinformation spreading they were been fed and they allowed in. I came into the picture in 2010, but fully in 2011 with information on the brand, different from the negative beliefs people held unto against the brand. The information, my words, started making sense to a lot of people who started to question the old beliefs on Peugeot brand they had. My words got to a lot of people who already owned Lions but having unpleasant experiences with them. What they learnt from those words of mine transformed the experiences to pleasant ones with their Lions. A lot of people initially scared of Lions, damned it and switched to Peugeot brand, after reading or hearing what I had to say to those fears of theirs. The awareness increased and more started adding Lions to their garages or upgrading from older Lions to newer ones. More started appreciating and loving their Lions, as I was sharing with blissful wonderful experiences with my Lions. The more people observe the increase on Lions on the road, the more they join the Lion family and the expansion continues, even when majority didn't know how it all began.

It takes only one determined focused mind on a subject to change an environment or make a serious change or impact in Universe. For everything that has ever been on this planet manifested from a thought, a long focused thought. So stop allowing others push your life around to what they believe you can or cannot do. For you are more than what you they think you are. You are a very powerful creator and worthy, in case you still think you are nobody and posses no such power.

Many current Peugeot owners, who came across me are enjoying same experiences I am having with mine. My expert advice have helped a lot to choose Lions best suited for their purposes, while hunting Lions for purchase. Many have connected with other Peugeot owners through my activities on the brand, making friends and business partners. Many have gained from my the knowledge flowing through me on the brand to expand their businesses, discovered and started utilizing other potentials they have hidden or scared of to venture before. Many have had their abused Lions reversed to factory from my knowledge I share or platform I provided to gain such knowledge. Many have learnt from the knowledge I share, how to take responsibility in keeping their Lions in good shape by doing some of the tests, checks, diagnosis or repairs themselves. All these I have been given out Freely for the past 5 years, even though the selfish nature of man could make some easily label one bad or condemn all that have been done the moment one chooses to do something he really wants to do, which they would rather or prefer you do the one they want, and not what you want.

I have decided to add something new that I want. And that is Consultancy Fee. 

Henceforth, anyone who wants my expert advice or counsel will have to pay annual Consultancy fee of N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira), which is subject to change. The annual consultancy fee expires every 31st December. From this moment, I can only respond to calls, mails, messages and one-on-one interactions, to those paid the consultancy fee, for enquiries on Peugeot.


When you pay consultancy fee, you now have option of joining The Lion Community WhatsApp group, as a registered member. Meaning, non members of the lion community WhatsApp group who wish to join will have to pay the consultancy fee to be added, now as a registered member. No other non registered member will be added or re-added in the group.



* Note that the consultancy fee does not include Physical Car diagnosis. Such service requires a separate fee for the diagnosis. Also, the consultancy fee does not cover technical advice on Automatic Transmissions (subject to change), aside the basic information or provide referrals on the subject.

So if this service interests you, contact me directly to send you my account details for the payment. To contact me, call or send message to +2348079190356. Or send email to thelioncommunity@gmail.com


Ikenna, Lion King.





UPDATE:
The annual consultancy fee is now N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira), as of this moment,  today 29/04/2016.

Ikenna, Lion King.





UPDATE: 24/05/2016
The annual consultancy fee is now N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira).

Ikenna, Lion King.


No comments:

Post a Comment