Saturday 31 December 2016

Consult With Lion King (2017)

2016 was very exciting for me, my loved ones, my Lions, my clients, etc. As I joyously enter 2017, I know with no doubt that it would not just be same exciting, but more.


Of course, 2016 passed with some contrasting experiences that gave me opportunities to choose what I want from the varieties. So I validate and bless every single one of them, for they all led to my expansion. So I am going into 2017 with undivided attention or focus to my choices out of the contrasting experiences had and wish you join me.


The 2017 Consult with Lion King is full with new packages, in addition with some of the exciting 2016 packages.


Below are things you get to enjoy for the 2017 subscription:



1. Lion King professional advice or solutions to your Lions/Peugeot cars malfunctions.


2. Lion King personal guidance on purchasing a problem-free Lion/Peugeot car(s).


3. Updates on where and how to get genuine Peugeot parts to you via your email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


4. Updates on locations of good Peugeot Auto Mechanics and Electricians to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


5. Updated tips on how to do checks, tests, troubleshoots or diagnosis on Peugeot cars to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


6. Updates on Peugeot cars maintenance tips to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


7. Share of exciting Peugeot news and exciting new Peugeot videos to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


8. Share of Peugeot cars soft copies Owners/user manuals and other available manuals to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


9. Share of daily inspirational words to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.


10. Lion King solutions or soothing to problems bothering you.


11. Lion King teachings on how to become who you want to be, have what you want and be where you want to be.


12. And many more.



To enjoy all the listed above, all you need is subscribe for the service at the fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira), which is subject to change. It's an annual subscription, which starts on 1st of January 2017 and ends on 31st December 2017.


If you are interested to subscribe, contact Lion King on phone, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger: +2348052811236, +2348095721703 or email: ikenna351@gmail.com


Life is meant to be fun and you deserve that: Happiness! All that remain are choices you make on how to have that and maintain it.


Ikenna, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment