Monday 13 March 2017

Appreciation

On my way back to Abuja from a trip 2 months ago, I stopped at Otuokpa-Benue State and bought Palm wine in a 4-liter container. Got to Abuja, dropped the palm wine in Fridge and drove off for another fun trip. Came back days later and forgot I kept the palm wine in the fridge until about 3 weeks later. Drank it and
it tasted almost as fresh as I bought it 3 weeks ago.

Nothing is so exhilarating when you are constantly reminded that things are always working for you for your happiness: Sweet quality palm wine, constant power supply that kept the palm wine fresh, fun long distance driving, powerful stick lions for the fun trips, etc.

Maintaining alignment with my Inner Being has proven to me my reality will always be favourable to me, irrespective of other peoples realities, opinions or perspectives of life, experiences or their environments. I appreciate my existence in this physical time space reality and those of you I co-create with.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna, Lion King.

1 comment:

  1. how much is 0.01 bitcoin worth to convert in dollars and convert in zcash .you can see in bitcoin crrptocurrency in world wideweb bitcoin work from in all words . 

    ReplyDelete