Saturday 28 May 2016

Peugeots: Motivation or Inspirations?


   
                            


Motivation demands effort, while Inspiration is ease.


Motivation is putting up with something to make something work, even if you find the subject or process uncomfortable. It’s like being pushed. Probably because you learnt that the process or subject will help you get there or have that, even if you have to work very hard or struggle to do that, which could leave you unhappy while in it. But you continue to put up
with it because the intention is the end result, the destination, not the process that could suck life out of you. An hour in the process might seem like days. You are always looking out for the end or destination. Motivation is about a shortest process or way of getting somewhere or getting that, even if it takes too much from you. The end or destination is the “hopeful joy”.


Inspiration is effortless. It’s seamless. It’s like seeing a beautiful lady, a handsome man, a beautiful flower or watching Dolphins play in water. You can’t help but admire, over and over again. When you are inspired, you flow. You don’t want the process to ever stop or end, because you are having a good time and you are not bothered about the destination. When it’s an inspired process, time seems to stop. 5 hours could pass and it would seem like a minute to you. You could go on not eating for hours because you don’t feel hungry while having joy, excitement or good time. People watching you might think you are putting too much effort in the process, but to you, it’s effortless. You are constantly happy, not bothered with the destination. The longer the process or distance, the more the fun.


When it comes to my Peugeots, I love taking the longest routes to the destinations. I enjoy doing long distance drive in my Lions, than City drive. Even while in the city, I always seek for Expressways to my destinations, even if it takes longer to get where I set out for. When I am traveling, I seek for longer routes than shorter ones, not minding that it may require more fuel. I do all that because the longer I am behind those steering wheels, the happier I am and more fun. Sometimes, even when I get to the destinations, the urge to jump back on the road could be so strong that the destinations don’t matter to me as much as the journeys themselves. That’s why I only feel hungry when I get to the destinations, not while in the journeys.


When it comes to my Peugeots, my Lions, my Babies, I am inspired, not motivated. When it comes to Peugeots, it’s about the moment.


Ikenna, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment