Tuesday 10 May 2016

Why?

People watching me or taking interest in what I do have been asking, "Why V6 Lions? Why are you so passionate or love your Lions that much? Is there much difference between these Peugeots aggressively designed with high power and the conventional ones?"

Words don't usually express how you really feel about a subject, because words you speak don't usually express what you really mean. What you mean is really how you feel and its quite hard for anyone outside you to really know exactly how you feel.

However, this is my answer to all the above questions: There is a difference between fun and happiness. Happiness is a state of being, while fun is in the moment. When I sit behind my aggressively designed powerful Peugeots steering wheels and geared them into quick actions, the thrill of pleasure I get in those moments is what makes the difference. The powers and overall characters they posses are there for me to choose moments of fun or just be happy.


Ikenna, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment