Sunday 28 August 2016

Appreciation of Peugeots by a Peugeot User


Sometime in 2013, someone consulted me on Peugeot 406, about his interest in the lion. With the advice I gave him, he followed his excitement and got a 406 with EW12 engine.



He visited me someday and drove one of my Lions, 406 V6, and became madly in love with the engine. Few months later, he decided to upgrade to that engine. He came back for more consultation. This time, on either 406 or 607 with the same V6 engine. However, he was scared of some negative comments, reviews or opinions of some people about 607. All I did was soothe him to align him with his inner being on 607. It was easy. I pointed out all the positives about 607 and asked him, "Did you experience all the positives I pointed out about 406 when you eventually started using one?" He said yes that he did. I told him, if he did, then he would experience the same I pointed out in 607 if he could trust his gut and get one, just like he did when he came for advice on 406.


Few months later, he got a 607 V6. Yesterday evening, he called me, after about 2 years of owing the 607. He called to tell me how he appreciates the 607. How reliable, durable, fun and friendly the 607 V6 has been to him. And that he not only love the lion, but have decided to keep the 607 for good as he is now considering getting another Lion, a 508.


Few things to take from this:


1. Trust your guts. Your Inner being talks to you through impulses, guts and intuitions you feel about your next excitement coming.


2. Words don't teach. Only experience does. Keep other peoples opinions and experiences out, they don't belong to you. Our paths are all different.


3. And one more thing. Things are working out for you, even if you have not started experiencing them. Just relax and allow them in.



Drive With Pride!



Ikenna, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment